- Citizenship: European
- Year of birth: 1986
Master’s degree, Information and Knowledge Society
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Bachelor’s degree, Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
Universitat de Girona
2004 - 2009
Associate’s degree, Computer Software Technology/Technician
Institut Pla de l’Estany
2005 - 2007
Social Media Manager. Government of Catalonia
Development and delivery of a digital strategy that improves citizen engagement in innovative ways.
March 2010 - Present
Account Executive. We Are Social
Account executive for top-level brands social media campaigns.
June 2009 - November 2009
Software Developer. IGM Web
Develop backend components (php/mysql) for a ticketing software and frontend web layouts (css/html) following usability, accessibility and seo standards.
September 2008 - March 2009
- Software: r (tidyverse, ggplot2, rvest), gephi, html, css, git, php, sql, office
- Languages: english (fluent), catalan (native), spanish (native), french (elementary)
things I look for in the things I work on
- Helping simplify people’s lives.
- Using technology in different ways.
- Working with people from various knowledge backgrounds.
- Working with people from all walks of life.
- Learning new languages, tools, techniques, processes and cultures.
- Leverage data in innovative ways.
Crisis management through Twitter [writing] January 2018
Congrés Govern Digital [workshop] January 2017
Xarxes socials: abast, metodologia i gestió dels perfils [teaching] May 2015
Xarxes madures. Revista Capçalera. [talking] October 2014
UOCMeet - Open Government slides [workshop] March 2012
Para Todos La 2 - El móvil del futuro. La 2 RTVE. [talking] June 2011
Los organismos de consumos en la si [workshop] April 2011
El mix deseado entre celebridades y cm [writing] February 2010
Available upon request ☺